Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break!

Whoever invented Spring Break is officially my hero! Josh and I had an awesome and relaxing week! We got to do lots of wedding planning and hanging out with our families. And it SNOWED...on the first day of Spring. How crazy is that!?! When Josh and I were at my parent's house we made this......It's called Hot Fudge Cake! We ate it with vanilla ice cream! They were gone before the next morning! I would post the recipe but for one I can't find it and for two we probably didn't follow it anyway! I like to think I inherited the gift of "guess-measuring" from my Granny Jan!

Also during Spring Break we continued our house search by looking at two more houses, ate at Al's Onion Burger (not by my choice.... :), watched a lot of movies, and ate a lot of really great food! Oh and we also celebrated Josh's sister's 2oth birthday!

ONLY 6 more weeks of school left!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm.....those were sooooo good. If I close my eyes I can still conjure up their wonderful smell. I really LOVED having you and Josh here during Spring Break!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete