Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good afternoon!

Goodafternoon! Brooke here blogging from CEAT Continuing Education, my current place of employment. Today the most exciting thing happened...we got to see more of our professional pictures from the wedding! Let me just say: Amanda Daniels is the best! Check them out for yourself by going to her blog: http://www.amandadaniels.com/photography/2010/06/brooke-josh-wedding/

No guesses as to Tuesday night's dinner, eh? Well try Wednesdays....handful of pasta, chicken, & zucchini? Come on..take a guess.

On a different note: Today my work had what we call a "food day". Creative right? Haha not so much, but definently tasty. They are quite frequent around here. We usually have some sort of a homemade theme. Today's theme: Potato Bar. DELICIOUS! I always forget how good baked potatos are! If you haven't had one in a while..you should go for it! My lovely friend & co-worker, Taylor, made a delicious broccoli/cheese sauce. Try it out: 2 big bags of broccoli florets; some sour cream; & 2 cans of Campbells cheese soup. Yum. Anywho enough of the recipes.

To pass some time today I made a list of things I take for granted. You should too. I take for granted more things than I thought I did. What are you grateful for today? Spellcheck? Haha.

Well...back to "work"!

2 comments:

  1. i'm grateful for crockpots. oh, & red diamond. :) thanks for the broccoli cheese sauce shoutout, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we get to hear/read your list of things you are grateful for? I am grateful for family and friends that know how to show love and compassion. Also, I'm grateful for God's grace and willing to be patient. I should learn from Him. And you two: the most amazing couple ever!

    ReplyDelete