Friday, July 23, 2010

FRIDAY!

Last night Josh and I ventured out to the Beacon Drive-In theater in Guthrie! If you head over to this website: http://www.beacondrive-in.com/, you can sign up for their e-mail newsletter. It'll give you their updated schedule as well as a coupon every once and a while! For instance, last night Josh and I saw Marmaduke for $2.50 each...now that's a cheap date folks! :) And in case you were wondering...no it was not animated..and yes, it was actually pretty funny!

However...we did get there a little after 8 and the movie didn't end up starting until closer to 9:30ish. Unless you want to park really close I'd recommend waiting till 9ish to get there. Next time we're bringing a picnic dinner.

All in all it was super fun! I hadn't been there in ages and we look forward to going again! Wednesday nights you pay by the carfull ($10, I believe), every other night is $5 for adults and $3 for kids. New movies come out on Friday's!

Not to change the subject BUT this was the HIGHLIGHT of my day! I got to work this morning and logged in to check my email and facebook because my facebook is equivalent if not greater than my e-mail. Anyways...one of my most favorite professors from last semester was selling her couch, oversized chair, and matching ottoman via facebook! I immediately about fell out of my chair I was so excited because they would go great in our den/tv room/man area. Let me show you a picture because they are so cute.

Isn't it darling? And let me assure you that it is so comfy as well! She had our entire class over for a cookout at the end of the semester and I tested it out then!
Oh and here is the ottoman....


Have a great weekend!!!!! We are celebrating Josh's sister Lauren's engagement this weekend as well as some possible swim time with my family!

1 comment:

  1. Someone needs to update thier blog...How am I supposed to keep up with your lives if I can't creep your blog? Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete