Wednesday, July 21, 2010

frog.toad.and stuff.

Warning: This post contains a random hodgepodge of things found in my cellular device. Item #1: See the frog/toad? He's our friend. He hides out in our unplanted flowers (left) and the potted plant (right). One night I was watering the turquoise colored pot and the soil errupted. I thought it had gotten too dry and was just re-settling but out jumped this ol fella. He's been around ever since. Also take note of the 50% off sticker on the left? Yeah..we're in the business of bringing nearly dead plants back to life. Talk about green thumb. We're at 3 loses and 12 wins right now but 2 were good ol Lucy's fault. Her stay at our casa was perhaps too uneventful for her and she took the liberty of inhaling our poor cilantro plant as well as an okra plant. Maybe she'd like salsa?


Item #2: Pre-wedding bedroom. Yikes. Brad Henry would name this area a state of emergency in a heartbeat. See that bag of tootsie rolls..center point of photo? Just ate a leftover one. Yum. Although they taste similar to that green package next to it. Nice and minty. I'll never want to eat these types of candy again. Too many leftovers. Better than running out though, I'd say. Yum can't wait for Halloween candy. Can't wait for Gran Jan to get her big 'ol bag she always gets at Sam's! Yum.




Item # 3: This is Keeley! See that yellow thing? It's not a Wendy's cup but one of those little things you use at the drive-thru at the bank. We were returning it. It was a funny story. I'd tell ya but I should probably ask her if I can first. She's in Haiti currently or I would. I can't wait till she gets back and I get to hear all of her stories!!!!!!


Item #4: Josh trimming the hedges near our front porch for the first time. Sorry for the bluriness....I was indoors in the air-conditioning..but before you start laughing...I was probably, I mean most likely doing something productive...like mopping. :)

That's all for today, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment